Shelley Roxburgh is the club pro for the New Westminster Tennis Club.
- Professional tennis player on the WTA circuit, played Wimbledon and US Open 1982-1984
- Represented Great Britain internationally 1978-1984
- #1 ranked British junior in 1984
- Canadian National champion in both the over 35 and over 40 singles and doubles events
- Represented Canada in the senior world team championships 2006 ( 35’s) and 2010 (40’s)
- Finalist in the individual world championships over 40 in 2006.
- Tennis Canada Certified Club Pro 1
- 25 years coaching experience in the UK, USA and Canada
- Responsible for adult groups of varying levels, kids summer camps, competitive junior development, private lessons, doubles clinics, league teams, and university tennis classes at Trinity Western University
To arrange a lesson, please go to our contact form, or phone (604) 782-5024.