Shelley Roxburgh is the club pro for the New Westminster Tennis Club.
- Professional tennis player on the WTA circuit, played Wimbledon and US Open 1982-1984
- Represented Great Britain internationally 1978-1984
- #1 ranked British junior in 1984
- Canadian National champion in both the over 35 and over 40 singles and doubles events
- Represented Canada in the senior world team championships 2006 ( 35’s) and 2010 (40’s)
- Finalist in the individual world championships over 40 in 2006.
- Tennis Canada Certified Club Pro 1
- 25 years coaching experience in the UK, USA and Canada
- Responsible for adult groups of varying levels, kids summer camps, competitive junior development, private lessons, doubles clinics, league teams, and university tennis classes at Trinity Western University
To arrange a lesson, please contact Shelley at Club Pro, or phone (604) 782-5024.
Jack Pei Xiao is a Club Pro 2 TPA certified coach. He is also a F.A.S.T. Workshop and Wheelchair Coaching Certified and has over 12 years of coaching experience.
Jack has created innovative and dynamic programs that enrich the tennis experience at all levels for both adults and children. This includes private and group lessons, clinics, social tennis, junior fundamental programs, junior development programs, tournaments, and other initiatives.
Jack and his team currently have over 200 students under his tutelage. They are well known for their efficient and effective method of teaching adults and for their patience and dedication in teaching children. Jack and his team always sets goals for his students and keeps parents informed about their children’s progress.