Great Tennis, Great Club
The New Westminster Tennis Club is a member-only club that offers great value and enjoyment.
Members only pay an annual fee (new members must pay initiation), and there are no court fees or other charges to play.
We have different classes of membership to suit various needs. We have special pricing for students, juniors, and non-playing (social) members. Details are below.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to four member-only tennis courts
- All courts have lights until 11 PM
- An excellent club pro who gives individual and group lessons
- No court bookings—come out and play!
- A ball machine, which is free to use
- We have multiple men’s and ladies’ Tennis BC Spring League teams. Get your match on!
- Social events throughout the year
- An annual club tournament in late August/early September
- A live-feed webcam with view of all four courts
- Access to a beautiful clubhouse with full facilities—kitchen, lounge, wireless internet access, washrooms, changing rooms, and showers
- Great view of all four courts from the upper-level deck
Junior members are a non-voting class with limited access to membership benefits.
For safety reasons, junior members must be accompanied by a designated adult at all times at the club. As junior members are not given a fob, we recommend that a parent/guardian joins the club as well.
Non-playing members are a non-voting class with full access to all membership benefits.
The purpose of the non-playing membership is to allow existing members to maintain their membership at the club while they take a hiatus from the sport, perhaps from injury or travel.
The other purpose of the non-playing membership is to allow parents of juniors to join and supervise their juniors.
As such, non-playing memberships are generally not available for the public and each request for non-playing membership must be approved by the membership director.
*Renewing members are not subjected to initiation fees. For details, please contact our membership director.
How to Purchase a Membership
- Select and register for your membership below, under “Membership Packages”.
- Pay for your membership.
- Arrange a time to meet with the membership director to receive your fob and to get acquainted with the club and our play rules.