Welcome to the New Westminster Tennis Club!
The New Westminster Tennis Club has a history that spans three centuries. Originally established in 1890 at the corner of Carnarvon and Blackwood Street, the club consisted of a small number of members playing tennis on grass courts.
Today, the club consists of a wonderful clubhouse, four hard courts that are lit at night, a great membership base and, of course, a rich and long history.
Nothing from February 19, 2020 to February 26, 2020.
305 Royal Ave. (Tipperary Park)
New Westminster, BC